- 1x Creative Nature Banana Bread
- 40g Dairy free spread
- 3x Bananas
- 100g Green fondant
- 10g Black fondant
- 10g Pink fondant
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan.
- In a bowl mash up the bananas until smooth with a fork.
- Then add the baking mix and dairy free spread and store until fully combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased loaf tin.
- Place in the oven to bake for 25 minutes.
- Once baked, take the banana bread out of the oven and cover the the tin with foil and place in the oven for a further round 20 minutes.
- Once cooled, crumble up the banana bread in a bowl then roll into balls and place in the fridge.
- Roll out the green fondant and wrap around the cake pops. Create an ear shape with the green fondant and stick it to the sides of the cake pops.
- Make small balls with the black fondant as the eyes and stick to the cake pops.
- Roll out the pink fondant and cut into triangles for the ears.
- Put some lollipop sticks in each cake pop and enjoy!