- Creative Nature banana bread Mix
- 3 Large ripe bananas
- 40g Dairy free spread
- 100g of raspberries
- 50g pack of white chocolate chips
- 50g bar of white chocolate
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan.
- In a bowl mash up the bananas until smooth with a fork.
- Then add the baking mix and dairy free spread and store until fully combined.
- Then add in the raspberries and white choc chips and fold into the mixture (make sure to leave some chocolate chips to top the banana bread off with).
- Spoon the mixture into a greased loaf tin.
- Place in the oven to bake for 25 minutes.
- Whilst that’s baking, melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Once baked, take the banana bread out of the oven and cover the tin with foil and place in the oven for a further round 20 minutes.
- Take the banana bread out of the oven and it should be golden brown on top!
- Drizzle the melted white chocolate on top and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.