- x1 Creative Nature Banana Bread Mix
- 3 Large Bananas, mashed
- 40g Dairy Free Spread
- 150ml Rum
- 150g Vanilla Buttercream
- 1 Lemon, slice and zested
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Empty the Banana Bread Baking Mix into a large mixing bowl followed by the dairy free spread, bananas and rum. Mix until all combined.
- Add the mixture evenly into 6 muffin cases.
- Place in the oven for around 20-25 minutes. It should be golden brown on top when it is cooked.
- Remove from the oven and cool for around 20 mins.
- Decorate the top of the banana bread with the vanilla buttercream lemon and the zest.