- 1 x Creative Nature Banana Bread Baking Mix
- 3 x Large Ripe Bananas
- 40g Dairy Free Spread
- 200g Light blue frosting
- 200g White frosting
- Sweets to decorate
Share this recipe
- Peel your bananas and put them in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the 40g dairy free spread and using a masher, mash the ingredients together.
- Then add the Creative Nature Banana Bread Baking Mix and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into 6 cup cake cases and pop into a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave on a cooling rack to cool down.
- When the cakes are completely cool, pipe the blue icing in a thin layer covering the whole top of the cake.
- Then get the white icing and pipe a “cloud” into the centre.
- Take a rainbow ribbon and twist it then lay it in a rainbow shape over the cloud.
- Repeat on each cupcake