- 1x Creative Nature Banana Bread
- 3x Bananas
- 40g Dairy free spread
- 2x shots of vanilla vodka
- 5x Passionfruit
- 40g of vegan whipped cream
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Empty the baking mix into a large mixing bowl followed by the dairy free spread and bananas. Mix until all combined.
- Add the 2 shots of vanilla vodka and mix until combines.
- Grease a banana loaf tin and pour the mixture in. Place in the oven for around 20-25 minutes. It should be golden brown on top when it is cooked.
- Remove from the oven and cool for around 20 mins.
- Scoop out 4x passion fruit and place in the bottom of the glass.
- Crumble to Banana Bread of top and finish it off with some whipped cream.
- Add on a half of a passionfruit and enjoy!