- 1 x Creative Nature Banana Bread Mix
- 3 x Ripe Bananas
- 40g Dairy free spread
- Pinch of Cinnamon
- 200g Vegan Frosting
- Packet of "Moo Free" Chocolate Eggs
Share this recipe
- Mash the bananas in a mixing bowl
- Add the dairy free spread and contents of the Banana Bread Baking Mix
- Add in the Banana Mixture and mix well
- Spoon the mixture into cupcake cases and cook for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Remove from the oven and cool
- Pipe the frosting onto the cupcakes in a nest-like fashion.
- Add the moo-free chocolate eggs.