- x1 Creative Nature Banana Bread Mix
- 40g Dairy Free Spread (mashed)
- 3 Large Bananas
- 100g Blueberries
- 100g Dairy Free Spread
- 200g Icing Sugar
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Essence
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan
- In a large mixing bowl empty the contents of the Banana Bread Baking Mix followed by the mashed bananas, dairy free spread and half of the blueberries. Mix until well combined.
- Evenly distribute the mixture into 6 muffin cases and place in the oven for 20 minutes until golden brown on top.
- For the buttercream icing, in a large mixing bowl combine the dairy free spread, icing sugar and vanilla essence and mix until combined.
- Leave the muffins to cool for 15 minutes before decorating.
- Taking a knife evenly spread the icing on top of each of the cupcakes and top with 3 blueberries for the finishing touches!