- 2 cups of gluten free oats
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 flaxseed egg
- 3/4 Plant based milk
- 1 1/2 tsp Creative Nature Maca powder
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 3/4 cup Blueberries
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a cupcake tin with paper muffin liners.
- In a bowl mix together gluten free oats and salt.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flax egg, milk and maple syrup and then fold in the oats until combined.
- Then gently stir in the maca powder and cinnamon followed by the blueberries.
- Evenly distribute the mixture into the muffin cases and place in the oven for 20 – 25 minutes.