- X1 Creative Nature Banana Bread Mix
- 3 Large Bananas (mashed)
- 40g Dairy Free Spread
- 400g Vanilla Buttercream Icing
- Green food colouring
- Black and gold sprinkles
- X6 Straws (cut in halves)
- Black Icing Fondant
- X6 Muffin Cases
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180c fan
- In a large mixing bowl empty in the baking mix, add the mashed bananas and dairy free spread and mix together until combined
- Distrubute into the muffin cases and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- In a mixing bowl empty in your buttercream icing and add the green food colouring to create the perfect slim green.
- Once the muffins have cooled, pipe the icing on top and top with some of the sprinkles. Place back into the fridge once this is all complete.
- Mould some shoes using the black icing fondant, you will need x2 per cupcake
- Place your halved straws into the cupcakes and top with the fondant shoes.