- 1 x Creative Nature brownie mix
- 50g Blackberries
- 100g White Chocolate (melted)
- 3 tbsp Milled Flaxseed
- 9 tbsp Water
- 125g Dairy Free Spread
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl pour the content of the baking mix in followed by the flaxseed, water, dairy free spread and water. Mix until fully combined.
- Add in the blackberries and mix again until they are evenly mixed within the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a greased brownie tin and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Once cooked, allow to cool for 10 minutes, then it’s ready to serve.