- Creative Nature Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 100g Colourful Chocolate Sweets
- 50g Vegan Milk Chocolate (melted)
- 30g Magibles crushed (flavour of your choice)
- 200ml plant based milk
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
Share this recipe
- Heat up your waffle iron and lightly grease to stop the batter from sticking.
- In a large mixing bowl empty the contents of the baking mix and add the plant based milk and apple cider vinegar. Mix until fully combined.
- Pour some of the mixture into your waffle iron and cook for around 2-3 minutes until golden brown. Repeat this until you’ve used all of the mixture.
- Allow the waffles to cool for around 10 minutes.
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and in a heatproof mixing bowl melt the milk chocolate until smooth.
- Cut your waffles into long strips – you should be able to get 4 strips per waffle.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the waffle sticks.
- Sprinkle some of your chosen sweets and Magibles over the top.
- Place in the fridge for around 15 minutes until the chocolate has hardened.