- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tsp chutney of your choice
- 2 tsp Creative Nature Hemp Seeds
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 courgette, thickly sliced
- 1 small aubergine, cut into chunks
- 1 small red onion, cut into wedges
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 1 orange bell pepper, cut into chunks
Share this recipe
1. Soak 4 wooden skewers in water for 30 mins (this stops them burning.) Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Blend the agave syrup, chutney, hemp seeds and oil with seasoning.
2. To assemble, thread veg onto skewers and brush with glaze. Cook for 25-30 mins in the oven or on the barbecue, brushing with any remaining glaze before serving.