- 1x White onion
- 1x garlic clove
- 190ml Vegetable broth
- 145g Frozen mixed vegetables
- 24ml Plant based milk
- 13g Creative Nature Gluten Free Flour
- 1 sheet of puff pastry
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Dice the onion and garlic and add to a saucepan of olive oil.
- Add the flour and whisk, then add in the broth.
- Add the milk and let it simmer for around 5 minutes.
- While the sauce is thickening, cut the puff pastry into two circles to cover your pot and use a heart cookie cutter to cut out two hearts.
- Add the frozen vegetables to the sauce for a further 5 minutes then add the sauce into the two pots. Add the pastry on top and brush over some milk.
- Place them in the oven for 15 minutes and ENJOY!