- ½ cup of dairy spread
- ½ cup of light brown sugar
- ½ cup of white sugar
- ¼ cup of your favourite milk
- 2 cups of gluten free flour
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- ½ cup of vegan chocolate chips
- 1x Creative Nature HazelNOT Gnawbles 30g
- 1 scoop of dairy free ice cream
- 1tbsp of caramel sauce
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Using a hand mixer, combine the butter, brown and white sugar together and slowly add in the milk.
- Then pour in the flour and baking soda and stir until combined. Then add in the chocolate chips.
- Spread this in your ovenproof skillet and place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- One cooked, add your ice cream and Gnawbles, then drizzle over your caramel sauce.