- 1x Creative Nature Pancake and Waffle Baking Mix
- 200ml Favourite Milk
- 2tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 punnet Raspberries
- 1 punnet Strawberries
Share this recipe
- Pour the contents of the baking mix into a large mixing bowl, followed by the milk and apple cider vinegar.
- Mix well until all is combined.
- Heat up a pan and place some dairy free butter on it and allow it to melt before placing your heart shaped mould to the pan.
- Once the butter has melted, pour some of the pancake mixture into the heart mould. Don’t put too much in or the pancake will be too thick.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Repeat these steps for all the other pancakes
- Plate up with strawberries and raspberries for the best valentine’s day breakfast in bed!