- 1x Creative Nature Brownie Mix
- 3 tbsp Milled Flaxseed
- 9 tbsp Water
- 125g Dairy Free Spread
- Pink icing of your choice
- Lots of pink sprinkles!
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- Place 2 tbsp of Milled Flaxseed into a small mixing bowl and add water, leave for about 10 minutes until it becomes gloopy.
- Place the contents of the baking mix into a large mixing bowl followed by the dairy free spread, water and milled flaxseed. Mix well until all is combined.
- In a greaseproof tin, pour the mixture inside and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Once cooked, allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before decorating with your icing and sprinkles!
- All that’s left to do after the decorating is to ENJOY!