- 1 x Creative Nature Pancake Mix
- 200ml Plant Milk
- 2 tbsp Apple cider Vinegar
- Red Food Colouring
- Blue Food Colouring
- Fruit to top
Share this recipe
- Mix the plant milk with the apple cider vinegar
- Open the pancake mix and add to the plant milk mix.
- Whisk together until the mixture starts to expand.
- Leave to sit for 5 minutes
- Separate the mix into 3 bowls.
- Add red food colouring to one bowl, blue colouring to another and leave one as it is.
- Transfer the different coloured pancake mixes to separate piping bags or sandwich bags. If you use sandwich bags you will need to make a very small hole at the lower corner for you to pipe through.
- Heat your pan.
- Use the plain mix to draw out the shape of the union jack in your pan. Then use the red and the blue mix to fill out the different parts as they should be.
- Cook on a medium to low heat to avoid burning the back. Lave until the pancake is cooked through. Do not flip. If the top of your pancake needs a little help cooking you can pop it under the grill to finish up.
- ENJOY your right Royal Breakfast!