- 1 x Creative Nature Chocolate Cake Mix
- 110ml Vegetable Oil
- 250ml Plant Milk
- 200g Icing Sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- Decorations of your choice
Share this recipe
- Add the cake mix to the bowl with the oil and the plant milk and mix well.
- Place 9 cupcake cases on a baking tray and spoon the cake mixture into them equally.
- Pop in the oven to bake at 180 degrees and leave for 15 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the oven and place on a cooling rack to cool.
- Once the cakes are fully cooled, mix the icing sugar and the water.
- Use a teaspoon to ice the cupcakes and then add sprinkles and decorations to your taste.