- x1 Creative Nature Chocolate Cake
- 110ml Vegetable Oil
- 250ml of your favourite milk
- 200g Vegan White Chocolate
- 100ml edible teal paint
- x6 Lollipop sticks
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl pour in the contents of the baking mix and combine with the milk and vegetable oil
- Pour the mixture into a greased cake tin and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once baked crumble the cake mix and mix together until it forms a dough like texture.
- Evenly break up the mixture and make x6 chocolate balls
- Melt the white chocolate and allow to cool for around 10 minutes
- Dip the lollipop sticks into a tiny bit of the white chocolate and place in the middle of the chocolate balls
- Dip all the chocolate cake pops into the white chocolate until they are all covered and allow to dry for another x10 minutes.
- To finish off paint each of the cake pops using the teal paint and ENJOY!