- Creative Nature Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 100g Dairy Free Spread
- 2 Large Bananas
- 100g blue fondant icing
- 100g yellow fondant icing
- 10tbsp of dairy free chocolate spread
Share this recipe
- Preheat oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Mix together the baking mix, mashed bananas and dairy free spread into a bowl.
- Spoon the yummy mixture into silicone muffin cases, whilst humming your favourite tune.
- Bake for about 25 mins, until lovely and brown on top.
- Whilst they are baking, roll out your blue fondant and using a cookie cutter to create circles.
- Then roll out the yellow fondant and cut out petal shapes.
- Once the muffins are cool, place on the circular blue fondant on top and spread over the chocolate spread to create a semi circle. Then add the yellow petals around the spread.