- 250g digestive biscuits
- 100g dairy free spread, melted
- 1 vanilla pod
- 600g dairy free soft cheese
- 100g icing sugar
- 280ml vegan double cream
- 75g Strawberries
- 75g Raspberries
- 75g HazelNOT Gnawbles
Share this recipe
1. Grease a cake tin using dairy free spread
2. Put the digestive biscuits in a plastic food bag and crush to crumbs using a rolling pin
3. Transfer to a bowl, then pour over the melted butter. Mix well until all is combined. Place the crushed digestive in the greased cake in. Place to chill in the fridge for up to 1hr
4. For the filling place the soft cheese, icing sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl and mix using an electric mixer until smooth. Tip in the vegan double cream and continue beating until the mixture is completely combined and smooth.
5. Spoon the mixture onto the biscuit base and using a spoon spread the mixture until it is smooth and even. Leave to set in the fridge for another 2hrs
6. Top with Strawberries, raspberries and Gnawbles before serving!