- 1 x Creative Nature Pancake Mix
- 200ml Milk of your choice
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Vanilla essence
- 2 x Apple peeled, cored & cubed
- 1 tbsp Dairy free Spread
- 60g brown sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
Share this recipe
- In a large mixing bowl combine all the wet ingredients
- Add your Creative Nature pancake & waffle mix to the bowl and whisk
- Add Vanilla essence if you wish to do so
- Using a ladle, measuring scoop or spoon, pour the mixture into your preheated, oiled pan.
- Cook for 1 minute then flip and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Repeat until your stack is sky high!
For the topping:
- Melt the butter in a medium sized pan. Add all the ingredients except the cinnamon.
- Cook the apple mixture on a med/high heat for around 3 minutes until all the sugar has melted and then turn the heat down.
- Continue to cook the mixture on a med/low heat for a further 8-10 minutes until the apples are soft and beautifully caramelised!
- Add to the top of your pancakes and a drizzle of golden syrup if you wish.