- x1 Creative Nature Magibles 75g (flavour of your choice)
- 275g Creative Nature Gluten Free Flour
- 225g Dairy Free Spread
- 110g Caster Sugar
- Edible Eyes
- Black icing gel pen
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°c fan.
- Mix your dairy free butter with your caster sugar until fully combined
- Add the gluten free plain flour and mix well, until it forms a dough.
- Roll into small balls then space them evenly out on a lined tray then flatten them down using the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Top with a Gnawble with x2 eyes attached with a little bit of the icing gel to attached them. Finish off with some spider legs made with the black icing gel pen. ENJOY!