- x1 Creative Nature Chocolate Cake Baking Mix
- White Marshmallows
- Colourful sweets/chocolate (to be used for the buttons)
- Black and orange food colouring (mouth and nose)
- Vegan buttercream icing
Share this recipe
– Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
– Pour the contents of the baking mix into a large mixing bowl and all the wet ingredients and mix well.
– Place cupcake holders into a muffin tray and evenly distribute the mixture and place in the oven.
– Once cooked, remove from the oven and allow to cool for another 30 minutes.
– Once cooled, it’s time to start piping. Take your buttercream and pipe the body of your snowman, repeat this for the rest of the cupcakes. Then place x2 of your chosen sweets or chocolate for the buttons on the buttercream.
– For the arms, take your chosen product and put them into the buttercream as well, followed by the marshmallows which need to be placed on top.
– Place in the fridge for a further 10 mins to make sure the buttercream doesn’t melt.
– It’s time to start making the face, take a utensil which has a very fine rounded point and place this in the food colouring and carefully draw on the mouth and nose.
– And just like that your snowmen are done and are ready to ENJOY!