- 1x Creative Nature Chocolate Cake
- 110ml Vegetable oil
- 200ml your favourite milk
- 300g vegan buttercream
- 3 drops of red food colouring
- 6tbsp raspberry jam
- 6x raspberries
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 4.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the chocolate cake mix, milk and vegetable oil until combined.
- Evenly spoon in the batter to six muffin cases and pop in the oven for about 25 mins, then remove and allow to cool before icing.
- In a bowl mix the buttercream and red food colouring to make a pink colour.
- When the muffins are cool, cut a whole in the center from top to near the bottom. Then spoon in the raspberry jam and place the cut out cake on top.
- Pipe on the buttercream and place a raspberry on each muffin.