- 200g dairy free butter
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 100g caster sugar
- 300g Creative Nature all purpose flour
- Orange food dye
- Brown food dye
- Pumpkin cookie cutter
- 300g Icing Sugar
Share this recipe
- Cream the butter, vanilla paste and sugar together in a mixing bowl. Sieve the flour into the mixing bowl and mix well into a dough.
- Put the dough into cling film and place in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 160.
- Once the dough is chilled, roll it out and cut out the cookies using the pumpkin cookie cutter and place on a greaseproof paper tray.
- Cook for around 12-15 minutes until they start to turn golden brown
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes
- It’s time to decorate! Mix your icing sugar with 3 tbsp of water and a couple drops of food colour to the icing sugar. Mix together until the icing sugar has reached your chosen colour.
- Place the icing sugar on all of the cookies and allow to set for another 10 minutes.