- 1x Creative Nature Carrot Cake Mix
- 165g Grated Carrot
- 70ml Vegetable Oil
- 65ml Cold Water
- 200g Vegan White Chocolate
- Orange food colouring
- Green food colouring
- Black food colouring
- Lollipop sticks
Share this recipe
- Preheat oven to 180c/350f/gas mark 4
- Pour the baking mix into a mixing bowl. Add the water and oil and blend together.
- Gently fold in the grated carrot until fully combined
- Place in a greased cake tin and put in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Once cooked, cool for around 10 minutes.
- Crumble up the cake until it forms a dough like texture and evenly distribute between the cake moulds and allow to sit in the fridge for a further 15 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate until smooth and add some orange food colouring until it reaches your desired colour.
- Dip the cake pops in until fully covered and leave to cool for another 10 minutes.
- Decorate with some green hair and facial features!