- X1 Creative Nature Brownie Mix
- 125g Dairy Free Spread
- 3tbsp Milled Flaxseed
- 3 tbsp Cold Water
- 400g Vanilla Buttercream
- Orange Food Colouring
- Vegan Marshmellows (large ones)
- Black Icing Gel Pen
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180c fan
- Using a small bowl measure out the milled flaxseed and add enough water to just about cover the flaxseed and leave to sit for around 5-10 minutes until gloopy.
- In a large mixing bowl empty the baking mix and add the milled flaxseed, dairy free spread and water. Mix together until all is combined.
- Grease a square cake tin and pour the mixture in. Place in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Empty the buttercream into a mixing bowl and add in the orange food colouring until you have the perfect orange coloured frosting
- Once cool, cut your brownie up into 9 square pieces. Place the Marshmallow into the middle of each brownie and cover with the orange buttercream. Place them back in the fridge for around 10 minutes
- Add the facial features onto the marshmallow using a gel colour pen