- X1 Creative Nature Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- Dairy Free Spread
- 2 Large Bananas
- 150g Vanilla Buttercream Icing (Vegan)
- 150g Black icing fondant
- 100g Vegan White Chocolate (shaved)
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees,
- In a large mixing bowl empty the contents of the baking mix in along with the dairy free spread and mashed bananas. Mix until fully combined.
- Evenly distribute the mixture between the muffin cases and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, allow to cool for around 15 minutes before icing.
- Spread the icing on top using a knife to ensure that it is smooth and shave some white chocolate over the top.
- Make eyes and nose out of the black fondant and repeat this till each polar bear has two eyes and a nose