- 1 x Creative Nature Pancake and Waffle mix
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 200ml Plant Based Milk
- Red/pink food colouring
- 100g Vegan White Chocolate
- 100g Raspberries
- 100g Strawberries
Share this recipe
- Add all the wet ingredients and combine.
- Mix in your Creative Nature pancake mix using a whisk.
- Leave the mix to stand for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut up your strawberries depending how many you wish to add!
- Heat your frying pan with a drizzle of oil on a medium heat.
- Add a ladle of pancake mix to your pan
- Cook on one side for 90 seconds
- Flip pancake and cook on the other side for 30 seconds.
- Add to a warmed plate and repeat until you have used all your mix.
- Melt your white chocolate and use it to pour over pancakes
- Add fruit to your taste.