- 1 x Creative Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 250ml of your favourite plant based milk
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 50g icing sugar
- 10ml water
- Pink food colouring
- Pink sprinkles
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl pour the contents of the baking mix in and add the milk, apple cider vinegar and mix until fully combined.
- Evenly distribute the mixture in the doughnut holds and place in the oven for around 10 minutes. Keep an eye on them; they can turn golden brown very quickly.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and take them out of the doughnut moulds.
- Leave to cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the icing sugar with the water and a couple of drops of the food colouring.
- Dip one side of the donut into the icing and then leave place on a plate to set.
- Repeat this if you want the icing to be thicker.
- Add sprinkles as you see fit.