- 65g Chia seeds (pref white)
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- The zest of one lime
- 60ml cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon pitaya
- 2 cups plant-based milk unsweetened
Share this recipe
- Add all ingredients except the milk to a large mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add half the milk to the mixture and, once this is combined, add the second half.
- Once the mixture is thoroughly combined, cover and leave to set in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Pop the mixture into 4 pudding pots and top with your choice of toppings!