- 1x Creative Nature Chocolate Cake mix
- 250ml Plant based milk
- 110ml Vegetable Oil
- White, red, blue, green and yellow fondant icing
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Pour the baking mix, oil and milk into a bowl and mix together until combined and smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a square cake tin that has been greased.
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes.
- Whilst the cake is baking, roll out the white fondant icing enough to cover the cake. Then create the rings with the appropriate colour icing.
- When the cake is baked and cooled, add the white icing and the rings and ‘2022’.