- 250g Gluten Free Pasta
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature Barley Grass
- 2 cups of Basil
- 70ml Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- ½ lemon (juiced)
- 50g plum tomatoes
Share this recipe
- Bring a saucepan of water to the boil and pour the pasta in.
- While the pasta is cooking add the basil, olive oil, minced garlic, lemon juice and barley grass to a blender and mix together. Add more olive oil if needed.
- Once your pasta is done, drain and mix in with the nut free pesto.
- To serve, add the plum tomatoes and add some basil on top.