- 3 tbsp Creative Nature Cacao Powder
- 150g Vegan White Chocolate (melted)
- 100g Green icing fondant
- 50g Red Icing Fondant
- 200g fine semolina
- 200g icing sugar
- 150g dairy free spread
Share this recipe
- In a large mixing bowl add the Semolina, Icing Sugar, dairy free spread and cacao powder and whisk until smooth.
- Roll the mixture up into 7 balls and place onto a lined baking tray and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- While you wait for those to set, melt the white chocolate.
- When the chocolate marzipan is complete drizzle some white chocolate over the top of all 7 balls and place back in the fridge for a further 10 minutes
- Prep your holly leaves and berries using the icing fondant
- Once the chocolate has set, place your holly leaves and berries on top!