- 2x Creative Nature corn bread
- 100ml Vegetable Oil
- 400ml Plant Milk
- 160g Apple Sauce
- 200g fine semolina
- 200g icing sugar
- 150g dairy free spread
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 drops of red food colouring
- 6 tbsp of jam
Share this recipe
1. Pour the corn bread mix into a mixing bowl and give it a quick whisk to remove any lumps.
2. Make a little well in the middle, then carefully add the vegetable oil, apple sauce and milk. Give it all a good stir, but don’t over mix, or it will be a tad dense.
3. Separate the mixture into two bowls and add red food colouring in one bowl and mix together.
4. Pour the mixtures into two loaf tins. Then place in the oven for 30mins
5. Whilst waiting for them to bake, add the fine semolina, icing sugar, dairy free spread and vanilla extract into a bowl and whisk with a hand whisk.
6. Use your hands to make it into a ball and place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
7. Cut the cornbread into two strips each and use jam to stick them together.
8. Roll out the marzipan, place the cornbread in and roll it.