- x1 Creative Nature Brownie Mix
- 9 tbsp Cold Water
- 3 tbsp Flaxseed
- 125g Dairy Free Spread
- 200g Vegan White Chocolate
- X12 Edible Eyes
Share this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- In a small mixing bowl mix together the flaxseed and water and leave for 5 minutes until gloopy.
- In a large mixing bowl pour in the contents of the baking mix and combine with the flaxseed and dairy free spread
- Pour the mixture into a greased cake tin and place in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Once baked, crumble the cake mix and mix together until it forms a dough-like texture.
- Evenly break up the mixture and make x6 chocolate balls
- Melt the white chocolate and allow to cool for around 10 minutes
- Dip the lollipop sticks into a tiny bit of the white chocolate and place in the middle of the chocolate balls
- Dip all the brownie cake pops into the white chocolate until they are all covered and allow to dry for another x10 minutes.
- To finish off, drizzle any leftover white chocolate onto the cake pops to create a criss cross effect and add x2 edible eyes to them all.