- 1x Creative Nature Brownie Mix
- 3 tbsp Milled Flaxseed
- 9 tbsp Water
- 125g Dairy Free Spread
- 200g dairy free buttercream icing
- 4tsp mint extract
- 4 drops of green food colouring
Share this recipe
- In a bowl, mix the flaxseed and water, then leave to stand for about 10 mins, until gloopy.
- Preheat oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 4.
- Add the brownie mix, flaxseed, dairy free spread and 2tsp of mint extract into a mixing bowl and beat together until smooth.
- Carefully spoon the mixture into a square baking tin and place in the oven for 20-25 mins.
- Whilst the brownies are baking, mix together your dairy free buttercream, mint extract and green food colouring in a bowl.
- Once the brownies are cool, spread over the vegan buttercream and enjoy!