- 200g gluten free digestives
- 4x Creative Nature spiced apple bar
- 200g dairy free cream cheese
- 50g icing sugar
- 2tbsp vanilla extract
- 40g Vegan unsalted butter
Share this recipe
1. Put the biscuits and spiced apple bars into a food processor and blend until they turn into crumbs. Mix in the melted butter until combined.
2. Put these in the muffin cases and place in the fridge for an hour to cool.
3. Beat together the soft cheese and icing sugar with an electric whisk, then add in the vanilla extract.
4. Spread the mixture over the biscuit bases and refrigerate for 5 hours.
5. Once the cheesecakes are set, sprinkle over some remaining apple bar and enjoy!