- 2x Creative Nature Chocolate cake
- 500ml your favourite milk
- 220ml vegetable oil
- 300g dairy free buttercream
- 7x blackberries
Share this recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/400°F/Gas Mark 4.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the chocolate cake mix, milk and vegetable oil until combined.
3. Spoon in the batter to a circular baking dish and pop in the oven for about 25 mins, then remove and allow to cool before cutting.
4. Using a circular cookie cutter, make 14 circles in the cake.
5. Pipe the dairy free buttercream on 7 of the cake circles and then place the other 7 cakes on top.
6. Then ice the top of each seven cakes and place a blackberry on top to finish it off.