- 1x Creative Nature Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 200ml Plant Based Milk of your choice
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Biscoff
- 3 tbsp Biscoff (melted)
- 2 Large Bananas
Share this recipe
- Add the contents of the baking mix into a large mixing bowl, add your chosen milk and apple cider vinegar.
- Add a knob of dairy free spread to a pan on a medium heat. Allow the butter to melt. Make sure this doesn’t burn.
- Add a tsp of the mix into the pan. Add a slice of banana and top off with some biscoff to the mix. Top off with another tsp of batter and allow to cook.
- Flip over after around 2 mins on each side.
- Repeat this until all the mix has been used.
- To finish off, drizzle some melted Biscoff on top of your pancakes with some more sliced banana.