- 1 x 30g Bag Creative Nature Magibles
- 340g GF plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 340g Caster sugar
- 340g Dairy Free Spread
- 6 flax eggs
- ½ a Jar Strawberry Jam
- 30g Icing Sugar
- 300g Vegan buttercream frosting
Share this recipe
- Cream the diary free spread and the sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Add in the flax eggs bit by bit to create a smooth mix.
- Add in the flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into two pre lined baking tins
- Cook on 180 degrees until risen and golden brown on top.
- Check with a skewer to make sure the cakes are cooked in the centre. If the skewer comes out clean then the cakes are done!
- Turn the cakes out onto a cooling rack and leave to cool.
- Once cakes are cooled Spread the strawberry Jam across the top of one half.
- Use a piping bag to pipe out a layer of buttercream on top of the jam.
- Place the second cake on top to create a sandwich.
- Use a sieve to dust with some icing sugar.
- Use the remaining buttercream to pipe swirls intermittently around the edge of the cake and then pop a Magible on top of each swirl so the cake looks like a crown.
- Serve yourself a slice with a nice cup of tea!