- 300g Gluten Free Flour
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 40g Dairy Free Spread (chilled)
- 200g Vegan White Chocolate (melted)
- 75g Magibles (flavour of your choice)
Share this recipe
- In a large mixing bowl add the flour, sugar and dairy free spread and combine using your hands until it creates a dough like texture.
- Once combined place in the fridge for around 25 minutes.
- On a lightly dusted surface roll out your pastry to around a 2cm thickness
- Use your heart shaped cookie cutter and place this on the pastry to create your heart shaped cookies.
- Place these on a baking tray which has been lined with baking paper
- Place in the oven for around 15-20 minutes. They should become golden brown.
- Allow your cookies to cool once they are out the oven.
- Melt your white chocolate and once the cookies are cool dip half of the cookie into the chocolate
- Place this again on a baking tray with baking paper and add some sprinkles and your crushed up Magibles on top and repeat for the rest of the cookies.
- Place in the fridge for 20 mins to allow the chocolate to cool