- 2 x 30g Bag of Magibles (we used mylk choc and salted caramel)
- 100g Creative NAture Cacao Nibs
- 50g Gluten free Cornflakes
- 200g Vegan Milk chocolate
- 50ml Dairy free toffee syrup
Share this recipe
- Break all the chocolate onto a microwavable mixing bowl and put it in the microwave for 90 seconds, until the chocolate is melted.
- Get a wooden spoon or a rolling pin and bash the bags of magibles to crush up the contents.
- Pour the crushed up magibles, cacao nibs, and cornflakes into the melted chocolate and mix well
- Add the toffee syrup and mix well. (The syrup is to stop them from setting so hard so that you can easily cut them into servings. If you don’t add this you will struggle to cut them once the mixture is set).
- Pour the mixture into a ceramicor glass tray and put it in the fridge to set for around 30 minutes.
- Remove from the fridge and cut into 9 servings