- 2 Tbsp Creative Nature Maca Powder
- 350g GF Plain Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 85g Dairy Free Butter
- 3 tbsp Caster Sugar
- 175ml Plant Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Jam and Plant based cream to serve.
Share this recipe
- Add the flour, baking powder and maca powder to a bowl and mix well.
- Add the dairy free spread and use your fingers to rub the butter and flour mix together to form breadcrumbs.
- Add the caster sugar to the breadcrumb mix.
- Add the milk to the mix and stir in until it creates a sort of dough. Then use your hands to knead the dough into a proper ball. Leave to rest for 10 minutes
- Sprinkle some flour over your kitchen surface and roll the dough out to around 2cm thick.
- Use your cookie cutter to cut out as many as you can and place them onto a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until they are golden brown.
- Once removed from the oven, leave to cool for a while and then add cream and Jam to taste!