- 100g Rice flour
- 100g fine yellow corn meal
- ½ tsp salt
- 100g chilled dairy free spread
- 3 tbsp iced water
- Jam of your choice
- 2 tsp Creative Nature Maca Powder
Share this recipe
- Add all the dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and combine well.
- Cut the dairy free spread into the dry mixture and use your fingers to make breadcrumbs.
- Make a well in the centre of the breadcrumb style mix and pour in the iced water.
- Mix with a fork until it forms a dough like mixture and at this point use your hand to knead the dough into a round.
- Allow the dough to rest in the fridge for as long as possible (at least 30 minutes, but overnight is best).
- Roll out the dough and use a flower shaped cookie cutter to cut out jam tart bases.
- Press the bases into a cupcake tray.
- Mix the Jam and Maca powder in a small bowl and then spoon the mixture into the tart bases.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes or until pastry is golden brown.