- 1x 400g can chickpeas
- 4 tablespoons sunflower butter
- 1/4 cup water (+ 2 tablespoons as needed)
- 1 small garlic clove or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- juice of 1 or 2 lemons, to taste
- 2 tsp Maca powder
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or to taste
- 2 tbsp olive oil
Share this recipe
- Add all Ingredients to your blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- Take off the blender and give a stir to loosen any un-blended parts that are stuck to the sides.
- Blend for a further 30 seconds.
- Test the consistency of the humous.
- Add a splash of water if it is too thick.
- Serve with crudites.