- 1 packet of meatless meat
- 1 tsp Barley Grass
- 1 teaspoon tomato salsa
- 2 slices of vegan cheese
- 2 Brioche buns
Share this recipe
- Place the meatless meat into a large mixing bowl and combine together into a bowl.
- Add 1 tsp of barley grass, salt and pepper to the mixing bowl and combine with the meat.
- Bring a saucepan with a light drizzle of oil to heat and place the first burger on top to allow for around 3 mins on each side.
- Once the burger is cooked add the slice of cheese to the burger for a further two minutes until melted.
- Start building your bun starting with the burger followed by the salsa and rocket adding the sauce of your choice!