- 2 tbsp Creative Nature Shelled Hemp Seed
- 150g Fresh Basil
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 200g Gluten Free Spaghetti
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
Share this recipe
- Bring a saucepan of water to boil and add a pinch of salt.
- Add the spaghetti to the pan and cook for 12-15 minutes.
- In a food processor add your basil, shelled hemp, olive oil, lemon and salt and pepper and mix together until it creates a paste like sauce. If you would like it runnier you can add more olive oil to the pesto sauce.
- Drain your pasta and mix in with the pesto sauce and serve!
- Nut free alternatives have never been so easy!