- 350g Leeks (white part only), cut into pieces
- 250g Potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 30g Dairy Free Spread
- 1 tbsp Creative Nature Hemp Protein
- 30g Virgin Oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 700g water
- 1 Vegetable Stock
- 100g of your favourite milk
- fresh chives, chopped
Share this recipe
- Heat up a pan and melt the butter. Place the leeks, potatoes inside and toss them until they are all covered in butter.
- Season with salt and add the vegetable stock and 700ml of water in the saucepan.. Place a lid on the top and simmer for 10 minutes until the vegetables start to soften.
- In a blender add the contents of the saucepan followed by the milk of your choice and hemp protein powder, blend until smooth.
- Dish up and sprinkle the chives on top. ENJOY!